ADOS?

I have recently been referred to be tested for ASD by my psychiatrist and when I phoned up the autism centre, they explained that they use ADOS.  Does anyone know what this means and how the test works etc? I am 31 years old and the psychiatrist mentioned that I am likely Aspergers or High Functioning ASD.

Parents
  • As I mentioned here I've been through the ADOS assessment, not one but twice, and it's pretty standard. Wikipedia  explains fairly well. Things like sensory sensitivities and real-life relationship and social differences get picked up in an interview session, but ADOS concentrates more on how you're observed to interact and communicate when doing tasks.

• As I mentioned here I've been through the ADOS assessment, not one but twice, and it's pretty standard. Wikipedia  explains fairly well. Things like sensory sensitivities and real-life relationship and social differences get picked up in an interview session, but ADOS concentrates more on how you're observed to interact and communicate when doing tasks.

Children
No Data