Did anything good happen today? June 2018

This is a place to share your successes it doesn't matter how small they are, 

Share something that made you happy today.

Thank you

Song

Parents
  • Finally (after much procrastination) got through to someone at DWP about my PIP back-payments after hearing nothing since my tribunal.  They've finally entered my appeal award onto the computer system, and I should receive my 20 odd month's worth of allowance some time in the next couple of weeks.

There are many practical and therapeutic things that I've been putting off that I'll need to use most of it for, but I finally think I can let myself dream up a nice treat as a reward for two years of sticking it out (and a little treat for my disability advocate too, if it's allowed - he's been an absolute godsend.) Smile

• Finally (after much procrastination) got through to someone at DWP about my PIP back-payments after hearing nothing since my tribunal.  They've finally entered my appeal award onto the computer system, and I should receive my 20 odd month's worth of allowance some time in the next couple of weeks.

There are many practical and therapeutic things that I've been putting off that I'll need to use most of it for, but I finally think I can let myself dream up a nice treat as a reward for two years of sticking it out (and a little treat for my disability advocate too, if it's allowed - he's been an absolute godsend.) Smile

Children
No Data