Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Liking the thread title song,,,

1)The sun came out and warmed me up,

2)Put my first pictures of me on Facebook. Then,,,

3) Recieved some very kind comments about how I looked from old acquaintances.

So three positives as my good friends mum  on here used to say, think of three things each day to feel good about. Positive thoughts no matter how small are still positive and we can reward ourselves no matter what.

(one of my friends @ missfit61.)

x()x

• Liking the thread title song,,,

1)The sun came out and warmed me up,

2)Put my first pictures of me on Facebook. Then,,,

3) Recieved some very kind comments about how I looked from old acquaintances.

So three positives as my good friends mum  on here used to say, think of three things each day to feel good about. Positive thoughts no matter how small are still positive and we can reward ourselves no matter what.

(one of my friends @ missfit61.)

x()x

Children
  • Thank you Lonewarrior my friend. My mum told me to do that because she knew I find it hard to get through the days sometimes and she wanted to help and encourage me especially because she was ill. She would have been pleased she has helped so many people by this simple idea. And I am pleased that sharing it on here has helped others. I am in a low patch so I went for a stroll but the 3 things I enjoyed today were 1. Seeing 5 signets with their swan parents and other birds with their chicks swimming on the lake. 2. The beautiful red, white and pink blossom contrasting with bright green or copper leaves. 3. The blue sky which was cloudless and sunlight shining through the trees. All nature but it does help.