Not doing to well

I don't know why I'm posting this. I don't expect anyone to bother answering the post, but I'm not doing th I well at the moment. Everything is crap. I'm crap, life is crap. 

Parents
  • Of course I am going to reply to this post I am concerend about you. It sounds like you are in a very dark place at the moment.iI may not seem like it at the present moment but the dark times will pass I have been there too and so have others as well, you are among people here who truly care about how you are  feeling at this moment. I do not know if you are seeing your Doctor at the present moment but I think it would be a good idea to make a double appointment to see Him/ Her don't be scared to tell them everything you are feeling at the moment they will listen and get you the appropriate help an or medication that is right for you. If you do not feel you can go alone can you ask a family member or friend if they would go with you to the Doctors. My thoughts and Prayers are with you at this difficult time. Always here to listen.

Helena

• Of course I am going to reply to this post I am concerend about you. It sounds like you are in a very dark place at the moment.iI may not seem like it at the present moment but the dark times will pass I have been there too and so have others as well, you are among people here who truly care about how you are  feeling at this moment. I do not know if you are seeing your Doctor at the present moment but I think it would be a good idea to make a double appointment to see Him/ Her don't be scared to tell them everything you are feeling at the moment they will listen and get you the appropriate help an or medication that is right for you. If you do not feel you can go alone can you ask a family member or friend if they would go with you to the Doctors. My thoughts and Prayers are with you at this difficult time. Always here to listen.

Helena

Children
No Data