Really grateful for this forum

I have no idea if this qualifies as a discussion topic but I just wanted to say that I'm so happy that I found this forum a few weeks ago. It's making me feel much less alone and let me realise that other people are going through so much of the same stuff that I am. Thank you NAS and everyone here.

Parents
  • It is Myself again. This Thread and Topic need not be over or "forgotten" just yet, perhaps...? (FYI, To anyone reading I myself did not start this Thread.)

The good thing about this NAS Forum is that SPAM or TROLLING or "hatred" or Crime... is closely monitored by NAS and is actually locked, edited, or removed or deleted, is it not...?

NAS may not be perfect at their job here, and they sometimes miss altogether... but they pay attention and interact... sort of...!?

• ...I forgot to add: This Forum also prevents Posts or Replies such as:

Hello (UserName)... + $&@#$ ! I want to @$#&$@#$ YOU! and I like your @$#&$# please send me your picture/address $@_@_#&$ and we can &$#@$&@#$&&@&$ TOGETHER or I will #$&@#!&$# YOU! I LOVE @#&$#$-ing,! And @$!#&$@#&@&$@#&!&#$@&#&$... ..etc.etc...

...That sort of thing (!).

• ...I forgot to add: This Forum also prevents Posts or Replies such as:

Hello (UserName)... + $&@#$ ! I want to @$#&$@#$ YOU! and I like your @$#&$# please send me your picture/address $@_@_#&$ and we can &$#@$&@#$&&@&$ TOGETHER or I will #$&@#!&$# YOU! I LOVE @#&$#$-ing,! And @$!#&$@#&@&$@#&!&#$@&#&$... ..etc.etc...

...That sort of thing (!).

Children
No Data