Really grateful for this forum

I have no idea if this qualifies as a discussion topic but I just wanted to say that I'm so happy that I found this forum a few weeks ago. It's making me feel much less alone and let me realise that other people are going through so much of the same stuff that I am. Thank you NAS and everyone here.

Parents
  • I agree with your sentiments entirely . For me, this forum is the only place in my life that I feel able to speak openly without being vilified for what I have to say. Further, it is the only place that I have found so many kindred spirits. I thoroughly enjoy engaging with others here and that’s something that has greatly helped me to not feel so alone, which is very beneficial for me given my mental health difficulties. I wish I’d known about this forum a long time ago.

• I agree with your sentiments entirely . For me, this forum is the only place in my life that I feel able to speak openly without being vilified for what I have to say. Further, it is the only place that I have found so many kindred spirits. I thoroughly enjoy engaging with others here and that’s something that has greatly helped me to not feel so alone, which is very beneficial for me given my mental health difficulties. I wish I’d known about this forum a long time ago.

Children
No Data