Undateables!

On more 4 now, has two people with autism.

not sure if it can be watched on catchup or similar?

no idea if it is a representation of real life or just sensationalised? I have watched a few before and it can unite individuals that go in to share their lives together.

x()x

12/04/2018,

time now 22:54.

Parents
  • Um... Greetings, all... I would like to write something else here, in addition to my very much supporting this Thread and the answers to it... but I have too much to say to narrow it down... I do like this Thread, Thank You.

...The TV Programme was like that "Are You Autistic?" thing, awhile back. (Lots of "P.Y.T."s)...

• I commend your use of P.Y.T., overlooked song really! The speed dating part of that was daft. The girls all looked sort of TOWIE and were all part of some ASD Sex in the City gang. It did prove a point though, to me at least. If you wear a costume to conform, you will find someone else who looks like a clone. A bit cynical but yeah.....

• I commend your use of P.Y.T., overlooked song really! The speed dating part of that was daft. The girls all looked sort of TOWIE and were all part of some ASD Sex in the City gang. It did prove a point though, to me at least. If you wear a costume to conform, you will find someone else who looks like a clone. A bit cynical but yeah.....

Children
No Data