Undateables!

On more 4 now, has two people with autism.

not sure if it can be watched on catchup or similar?

no idea if it is a representation of real life or just sensationalised? I have watched a few before and it can unite individuals that go in to share their lives together.

x()x

12/04/2018,

time now 22:54.

Parents
  • As a programme, I hope it helps raise awareness of the diversity of people... but I hate the term “undateable”.... 

....trying to think now of an alternative name..

is it quite a patronising programme...are we just meant to think... ooo bless them? 

• Conversely... it demonstrates that fundamental desire to care, be cared for, and to connect with others...

• It ended at least with two people who seemed to have found someone who understood them in a way another who wasn’t autistic couldn’t.

undateables is a bad name,maybe it should be called undateables?, with the emphasis on the question mark.

but I think it gives hope to many who are looking for that unique individual who will accept them for who they are not what they should be or have been.

it actuallly proves that there is always someone out there to connect with, just takes time and sadly chance or maybe luck?

it isn’t always what appears to be a matched couple, as in not both being the same. I have seen couples who just want honesty and to be cared for for who they are, not looks or ability. Just real people.

take care all.

• The idea of “sameness” is somewhat a misnomer.. I’d like to think is it a complimentary process.. your strength might be my weakness... two puzzle pieces that fit together are not the same design...

it isn’t always what appears to be a matched couple, as in not both being the same.
  • The idea of “sameness” is somewhat a misnomer.. I’d like to think is it a complimentary process.. your strength might be my weakness... two puzzle pieces that fit together are not the same design...

it isn’t always what appears to be a matched couple, as in not both being the same.
Children
No Data