PIP application

My daughter has Aspergers or High Functioning autism as they call it now.  She is now 18 so can apply for PIP herself.  A previous application 2 years ago was tuned down despite an appeal. At that time she only got 6 points but they didn't understand that she finds travel confusing and gets stressed and anxious outside her comfort zone.  Comments like why doesnt she use Google maps is not very hepful : (   .What we desperately need is someone or an organisation to help us complete the form.  Unfortunately there is very little help in the Bromley area so happy to go anywhere within reason!  The Burgess Autistic trust helped before but we didn't get anywhere.  Grateful for any help / suggestions. Thank you. 

Parents
  • I've heard Citizens Advice can provide help. I receive PIP and submitted independent evidence to back up all of the points I made inc highlighted sections of my GP notes, letter from my employer, A2W report etc. I believe that made a huge difference as it meant the application wasn't based solely on my word.

• I've heard Citizens Advice can provide help. I receive PIP and submitted independent evidence to back up all of the points I made inc highlighted sections of my GP notes, letter from my employer, A2W report etc. I believe that made a huge difference as it meant the application wasn't based solely on my word.

Children