new for diagnosis

Hi.  Tomorrow I'm going to the GP after the referral and I have a blank in my head. General I know that I have asperger, but I never show it. I tried balancing on the line and somehow pretended to be. Since the beginning of this year, I decided that I would get out of people, start volunteering, and started ... my demons came back. I think I have fallen into depression and I can not deal with it. I'm hard and I always tried to do something ... now I haven't power.  I thought I could do it, but it was getting worse, acting like I was standing next to me. I thought to finally take a diagnosis so that I would not continue to explain why it is so.

• Hello Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a supportive Gp who is willing to listen and help you. As you will find if you read around the forum most of us understand the effort it takes to try to do things and the exhaustion it creates. It’s good to finally understand about ourselves to explain as you say why it is so. I hope you find some answers and reassurance