AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • There seems to be a problem with Reply as many others have said. The behaviour is consistent with that I have seen on other sites.

The problem that I see is that if too much time is spent composing a response then the pressing of the Reply button hangs indefinitely. Without explicitly debugging the problem, the behaviour is consistent with some kind of timeout occurring whist typing the response. Either the session has gone stale on the server or the authentication cookie contained an expiry that passed, such that when the reply is posted an attempt to auto-refresh the cookie/session hangs. 

As the user, the reply text can be copied whilst waiting for the post to happen. If I do then then refresh the page and repost the reply immediately then the submission is successful.

• There seems to be a problem with Reply as many others have said. The behaviour is consistent with that I have seen on other sites.

The problem that I see is that if too much time is spent composing a response then the pressing of the Reply button hangs indefinitely. Without explicitly debugging the problem, the behaviour is consistent with some kind of timeout occurring whist typing the response. Either the session has gone stale on the server or the authentication cookie contained an expiry that passed, such that when the reply is posted an attempt to auto-refresh the cookie/session hangs. 

As the user, the reply text can be copied whilst waiting for the post to happen. If I do then then refresh the page and repost the reply immediately then the submission is successful.

Children
No Data