AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • Note to myself (again). It has always occurred that in order to "Post", that after doing so, the Page must be closed completely. Yet within the past month, Replies within Threads have not always been showing up upon this EReader... some do, and some do not. There is no pattern. Also note, at times, the EReader shows replies from less than a day ago, as showing "8 Months Ago"...! The "Ticking Time Bomb" continues to "Tick"...

• Note to myself (again). It has always occurred that in order to "Post", that after doing so, the Page must be closed completely. Yet within the past month, Replies within Threads have not always been showing up upon this EReader... some do, and some do not. There is no pattern. Also note, at times, the EReader shows replies from less than a day ago, as showing "8 Months Ago"...! The "Ticking Time Bomb" continues to "Tick"...

Children
No Data