AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • Concerning Videos and Pictures.
    Greetings to all. A sort of free "Post" (or an attempt at such, again) upon this Thread.

...Might anyone have noticed a pattern, or know of how to "recover" the common business of when a Picture or Video is Posted anywhere, yet then after around Month or so, all of these disappear?
    ...I do not think that this is different according to device (Computer, Touchscreen, Smartphone, etc.)... for I suspect that it has something to do with Timing --- meaning that as you first log onto a Site/Thread, then the Pictures are there, yet after a time, they disappear. (My devices are old, and so I cannot confirm or renew what I suspect...)

If there is a way to "keep" or re-find the Pictures that have gone missing, then that is what I mean. Thank You Kindly in advance for any answers.

• I have noticed the same problem.

I suggest we download interesting pictures while they are new and still available.

• I to noticed this, also it is not possible to post pictures, well I cannot.

It may just be to save space?

I am not technically minded so just a guess,

I reminded people to write in actual words what there aspie quiz score was as I and a few just posted a screen captured image which after a while disappeared leaving any words I had put being alone and without true meaning.

Why suddenly when trying to post a picture it says the file extension is not recognised, it then gives many extensions that are useable,  all good by my pictures do indeed have one of the many listed?

Maybe we are not trusted to place pictures in case they contain personal information. Faces to me are forgotten soon anyway.

• I to noticed this, also it is not possible to post pictures, well I cannot.

It may just be to save space?

I am not technically minded so just a guess,

I reminded people to write in actual words what there aspie quiz score was as I and a few just posted a screen captured image which after a while disappeared leaving any words I had put being alone and without true meaning.

Why suddenly when trying to post a picture it says the file extension is not recognised, it then gives many extensions that are useable,  all good by my pictures do indeed have one of the many listed?

Maybe we are not trusted to place pictures in case they contain personal information. Faces to me are forgotten soon anyway.

Children
  • Posting pictures does work here is one of my squirrel pictures.

The problem is that different picture editors may give the same file extension.   But there are slight internal differences and some programs are very sensitive and cannot read these images.  For example if I edit an image on this smartphone then this NAS website will not recognise it.