AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • To WebPM.

- "clear your browser cache" -- Thank You, and after following advice upon another Website as to how to do so, I did so, and I understand how it made no difference.
    Which next links to...
    - "supporting older devices indefinitely is nearly impossible" -- ...*wheeze, gasp*... Thank You again for understanding my Post quite precisely. Please do not worry about it. As said, there is little (allowed) to be done. Social pressure completely disregards Economic Circumstance... or something...

...Yet at yourself, Mr. WebPM... as you took the time to reply to me, I take a time and a chance to reply to you. At risk of myself being "disliked" (or even deleted), I have always wanted to say... that I regard yourself with much higher respect than I regard NAS (NAS and the "Mods"); Since, in a manner, *you* actually build the house and maintain it, yet NAS merely owns the house and invites other people to use it...?

(I dare not "Chat" anymore, I just "Post and Run", now...)

• To WebPM.

- "clear your browser cache" -- Thank You, and after following advice upon another Website as to how to do so, I did so, and I understand how it made no difference.
    Which next links to...
    - "supporting older devices indefinitely is nearly impossible" -- ...*wheeze, gasp*... Thank You again for understanding my Post quite precisely. Please do not worry about it. As said, there is little (allowed) to be done. Social pressure completely disregards Economic Circumstance... or something...

...Yet at yourself, Mr. WebPM... as you took the time to reply to me, I take a time and a chance to reply to you. At risk of myself being "disliked" (or even deleted), I have always wanted to say... that I regard yourself with much higher respect than I regard NAS (NAS and the "Mods"); Since, in a manner, *you* actually build the house and maintain it, yet NAS merely owns the house and invites other people to use it...?

(I dare not "Chat" anymore, I just "Post and Run", now...)

Children
No Data