AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

AUTISTIC PEOPLE ON THE (N.A.S.) INTERNET, And "How-To" Use It...#2.

A continuation from the first "Thread", which is now quite long, yet only at times digressing.
If anyone cannot find the previous "Thread", then have a go at entering parts of the title of this here thread, into a "Search"-Box.
...Certainly, All who visit, are welcome to paste anything into either that previous Thread or into this new one.

(As always, glad tidings and a generous Thank You, to one and all from myself.) また... がんばって 下さいな...

Parents
  • おやすみなさい,みんあ. 

I posted about Touching-Words-Activating-The-Reply-Box... And then I posted my after-post, concerning not typing directly into that Reply-BOX at all...

I suppose that one week is not long... yet that after "WebPM" said that they were dealing with the Reply+Sign-In business, please also note that (it may take a long time, and) they ALSO said:

WebPM said:
    Keep the ideas coming!

...And I, for one, AM still an 'Autistic Person Learning How To Use The (NAS) Internet.' Thus, whether the "Reply/Sign-In" trouble is ever resolved or not... In any meantime, I still have many questions. I attempt two as follows.

1- Is there still no ONE place, upon NAS, which explains abbreviations such as ADD, PMs, PIP, UC, DWP, PTSD... like a dictionary all in one place? (on NAS.) Also again including terms such as ASD, AS, Post, Thread... which I myself (now) understand yet took years in learning the meanings of.

2- Can someone tell me what or where -upon THIS NAS INTERNET - there are any "Blogs"; And/or the difference between these and "Chat" or "Chat" or "Chat"...?

Thank You to All.

(Yes, this is posted twice, if anyone noticed that.)

• おやすみなさい,みんあ. 

I posted about Touching-Words-Activating-The-Reply-Box... And then I posted my after-post, concerning not typing directly into that Reply-BOX at all...

I suppose that one week is not long... yet that after "WebPM" said that they were dealing with the Reply+Sign-In business, please also note that (it may take a long time, and) they ALSO said:

WebPM said:
    Keep the ideas coming!

...And I, for one, AM still an 'Autistic Person Learning How To Use The (NAS) Internet.' Thus, whether the "Reply/Sign-In" trouble is ever resolved or not... In any meantime, I still have many questions. I attempt two as follows.

1- Is there still no ONE place, upon NAS, which explains abbreviations such as ADD, PMs, PIP, UC, DWP, PTSD... like a dictionary all in one place? (on NAS.) Also again including terms such as ASD, AS, Post, Thread... which I myself (now) understand yet took years in learning the meanings of.

2- Can someone tell me what or where -upon THIS NAS INTERNET - there are any "Blogs"; And/or the difference between these and "Chat" or "Chat" or "Chat"...?

Thank You to All.

(Yes, this is posted twice, if anyone noticed that.)

Children
No Data