HELP ME PLEASE!!! Surely I can't be the only one???

I am so unhappy at the moment. The reason is money, to be specific budgeting!! I am so rubbish at it, (I am on the benefits system AGAIN!) I make the same mistakes over and over again. (Decade after bloody decade!! Fortnight after Fortnight!!) End up running out of money, and having to either borrow some money or sell something (like a junkie.)  Its like a OCD thing, a compulsion to wreck things financially whenever I can.

The problem is I am now feeling so low, negative and wishing I was dead. Is this common with people who have Aspergers syndrome? I want to cry, I want to die, I want to poke myself in the eye. I don't self harm other than over-eating, or eating food that upsets my bowels and stomach. 

Do you know is this is something I can be cured of? It does not bode well for a good future for me, yet I am positive it is a brain malfunction thing. I so want to do better, I just can't I don't know how. It is so damn frustrating, it is driving me to tears literally!!!

Am I the only one who suffers like this? Where should I turn to for help with this? Can anyone really help me??

Parents
  • Hi, part of my job is budgeting for business purposes. I have always had an obsession with numbers, so it is the right career path for me.

Anyhow, first pay all of your bills, take out half of what you have left in cash then make a list for dinners and use the list to make a grocery list. Add stuff you normally stock up on like sugar, coffee, stuff to make sandwiches for lunch. Check over the list and ask yourself about each item if it is a necessity, if not, cross it off and make a wants list. Only go back to the wants list when you have saved a little money and are capable of buying a few wants. This way you can then prioritize your wants and buy them as a reward for yourswlf one at a time. You will find that you no longer wants some of them and permanently cross them off, others you will find a way to stash a little money here and there to save for that want. Then when you go to the store, only ALLOW yourself to buy stuff already on the NEEDS list. Budgeting comes down to self control. Make rules for yourself, write them down and post them on the fridge if you have to!

• Hi, part of my job is budgeting for business purposes. I have always had an obsession with numbers, so it is the right career path for me.

Anyhow, first pay all of your bills, take out half of what you have left in cash then make a list for dinners and use the list to make a grocery list. Add stuff you normally stock up on like sugar, coffee, stuff to make sandwiches for lunch. Check over the list and ask yourself about each item if it is a necessity, if not, cross it off and make a wants list. Only go back to the wants list when you have saved a little money and are capable of buying a few wants. This way you can then prioritize your wants and buy them as a reward for yourswlf one at a time. You will find that you no longer wants some of them and permanently cross them off, others you will find a way to stash a little money here and there to save for that want. Then when you go to the store, only ALLOW yourself to buy stuff already on the NEEDS list. Budgeting comes down to self control. Make rules for yourself, write them down and post them on the fridge if you have to!

Children
No Data