Sports Bras and clothing

Hello, 

I am supporting the family of a young autistic girl who is beginning to go through puberty and wear a sports bra. 

She is finding her current sports bra very uncomfortable due to her sensory needs, 

Can anyone suggest any ideas or has anyone found a bra that is particularly comfortable? She is very keen to find the right one for her but can't afford to keep buying different styles!

In the current COVID situation she can't even go in and try some on!

Thanks in advance 

• I recommend that you choose ribbed sports bras. Such fabric is much more pleasant to the body and does not cause allergies. I also like cotton tops with inset cups and underwire. You can wear them as a bra or as a top under your shirt. Since the girl is just beginning to go through puberty, there is no need to buy paralon bras with hard underwire. They can affect the shape of her breast in the future. I always order Women's Underwear Online [link removed by moderator]. This store has excellent quality lingerie. You can find something suitable for your girl. I think she needs exactly such models.

• I bought a sports bra for my daughter at a local lingerie store. Sometimes I wear these bras too because they are very comfortable. Lingerie stores usually have departments for teenage girls. I think you can find something suitable there. The main thing is that the bra should be made of natural fabric. You might want to try this [link removed] as mesh is a material that's not only breathable but keeps you cool and dry while you're wearing it. I think this set will be perfect.

[Mod note: we may remove links to products or commercial websites when posted by new accounts or accounts with few posts as anti-spam prevention]

• I have the same issue with my daughter. We've gone through many different bras and said she will only use sports bras but we recently found one she will tolerate and loves. It is SUNDRIED from amazon and comes in a range of colours. The only downside is the padding moves during washing and is hard to get back into place so we've just taken it out and it's fine like that. It is also £10 a bra which is on the expensive side. 

• If she is small breasted then bralettes made of viscose feel cool to the skin and soft.  I wear Anita brands in cotton as I have sensory processing disorder and clothes are a nightmare for me.  Bras particularly. Best of luck.

• Sloggi do some great bras too.. Supersoft and don't irritate. 

• Thank you so much will look into them now

• Boody do bamboo bralets but I'm not sure they'd go small enough for a young girl. Bamboo is super soft and it's my preferred sports bra material as it doesn't chafe and cut in