Philosophy

Anyone here interested in philosophy? I am currently reading Thus Spake Zarathustra by Nietzsche. If anyone has read this, I'm interested to hear what you thought of it.

• I read Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche when I was 19 and going through a bad patch.  It helped me see outside my bubble and gain some perspective.

To be honest I would like to read it again now that I am older to see how I interpret it a second time round.  I became interested in existentialism to help me understand self-development.  I also read Being and Nothingness by Sartre about a year later, but found Nietzsche resonated with me more.

• I have a degree in philosophy and English.....but finished that back in 1998…so a bit rusty on the old Nietzsche... :).... I might be worth a punt ...

• Famous People with Asperger Syndrome or Similar Autistic Traits Have you read this old post? Part of my degree was philosophy and I did find it interesting but I can't remember it now so wouldn't be able to have discussions about philosophers or their work. But others on the forum talk about specific scholars and ideas