Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you for the link, now I feel even more stupid. 

• Still not receiving email notifications, but receiving many emails from NAS containing what the latest thing they are doing to highlight autism and asking if I would like to contribute with a donation. My question is I keep being told I need to sort out my end of things but are the emails not from the same place?

Also when going to threads via “ notifications” at the top of screen there are still definitely posts missing within the new ones, I screen captured them, when I returned back to the main forum section and manually went back, there is my reply sat in between where it should have been, and no it was not taking a long time loading or difficult to find,,,it was not there at all.

Also still losing whole posts when trying to add them via reply,,,,having to copy and keep to paste just in case they vanish is a real nuisance.