Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • Holly - Mod

8 Months ago

...Greetings, NAS! How is it coming with the replies to THIS Thread, or to your starting a New Thread like this one, then?

How long has it been since YOU (- not "WebPM" - ) has replied to *this* Thread?

I noticed that you sometimes tell people to Post upon a "Feedback" Thread... Do you mean this one, or the ones which other people including myself had to start? Please SPECIFY, it would help all of us a lot, Thank You.

FYI - It is 2018, now. No-one has a typing speed of 'one letter per hour', and so kindly post your own real reason for such tardiness regarding your updating this Thread. (True enough, however, if you wait long enough, I shall be gone!)

This is a Polite Angry Letter... Were it written upon Paper.

Thank You for your Forum. But No Thank You for ignoring what anyone says upon it. Yet Thank You for your Forum again.

• I'm not sure that I understand the distinction between myself and the rest of the charity's staff? It's mainly the moderator team and me who post here, and the moderators need to focus on moderating. Meantime, we've had to divert development effort to one or two issues that appeared (e.g. the disappearing images referenced elsewhere), and also to GDPR work (like every organisation and charity in the country, I suspect). So, I'm sorry that work on other things has been held back (and I'm saying that on behalf of the NAS) - for example, making it easier to find the latest messages in a thread.

Regards

• I'm not sure that I understand the distinction between myself and the rest of the charity's staff? It's mainly the moderator team and me who post here, and the moderators need to focus on moderating. Meantime, we've had to divert development effort to one or two issues that appeared (e.g. the disappearing images referenced elsewhere), and also to GDPR work (like every organisation and charity in the country, I suspect). So, I'm sorry that work on other things has been held back (and I'm saying that on behalf of the NAS) - for example, making it easier to find the latest messages in a thread.

Regards

Children
No Data