Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • Good Evening NAS, and to any who may read, and Glad Tidings to WebPM especially. I have not Posted for almost a week, and so I think that I aught to try to say something helpful somewhere by now... and so reiterating a few pertinent matters here may suffice...

Please install the functions (Buttons):
    To Bottom

...and, please excuse my manners, yet...

POSTS ARE STILL DISAPPEARING/REAPPEARING AT RANDOM!

...And I am not the only one experiencing this. (And Please start a New Thread like this one, for this one is Long.) Thank you for your time. おやすみなさい.

• Please install the functions (Buttons):
    To Bottom

Hi DC, it's not a total solution, but if your on a PC or Laptop you can get to the top and bottom of a page by pressing the HOME key for top and END key for the bottom. It doesn't quite work on this site as whilst END will take you to the bottom of the page, more often than not the page then decides it needs to load more as it didn't load everything in the first place (Mods, please fix this, even on a mobile connection the page when fully loaded still only uses a tiny amount of data, it also does this on a full PC browser, not just mobile, which is daft), so you might have to press it more than once, but it will get you to the bottom.

• Please install the functions (Buttons):
    To Bottom

Hi DC, it's not a total solution, but if your on a PC or Laptop you can get to the top and bottom of a page by pressing the HOME key for top and END key for the bottom. It doesn't quite work on this site as whilst END will take you to the bottom of the page, more often than not the page then decides it needs to load more as it didn't load everything in the first place (Mods, please fix this, even on a mobile connection the page when fully loaded still only uses a tiny amount of data, it also does this on a full PC browser, not just mobile, which is daft), so you might have to press it more than once, but it will get you to the bottom.

Children
No Data