Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • Hello Mods. I am becoming increasingly frustrated by the continual need to log out and login again repeatedly every time I use the forum on my iPhone . It happens when I move from thread to thread, or between the forum and private messages or if my WiFi connection changes. Could something PLEASE be done about this infuriating issue. Thank you. 

• With my geek head on...the automatic time out/log off is for security...just the same as when I access my online bank account...also helps to regulate the traffic on here....but the settings could be adjusted so time out is less frequent.

• Thank you for explaining. That will help remind me to be more tolerant. Still a nuisance all the same but better to have the security  Thanks Ellie. 

• The logging out drives me mad too. I was typing a rather long PM reply to someone a while ago,it took me a very long time as I type with one finger,suddenly the page vanished and when it came back all my hard work was gone! It really threw me as I had put a fair bit of thought into it.

also the whole PM thing just slows up and starts freezing up,

I still appreciate the mods and admin who try to keep this free resource running.

• RoflSmileSmileSmileyOh yes we’d all just love that back wouldn’t we ( naughty sarcastic tone).. ! A few more things should go in the same direction but good that it’s gone. 

Reply Children
  • The logging out drives me mad too. I was typing a rather long PM reply to someone a while ago,it took me a very long time as I type with one finger,suddenly the page vanished and when it came back all my hard work was gone! It really threw me as I had put a fair bit of thought into it.

also the whole PM thing just slows up and starts freezing up,

I still appreciate the mods and admin who try to keep this free resource running.