Online Community - Comments, Improvements and Feedback

Dear Community,

We were pleased to see so many comments about the community on the recent thread about the Leader Board. We are always wanting to learn more about how we can develop the community and so have locked the previous thread so that all comments and suggestions about general improvements to the community can now be placed here on this thread.

Please comment here on any ideas, improvements or feedback you have about the Online Community. 

Please note that although we take on board all your ideas, we may not be able to implement all of them.

As always, please be kind and respectful when commenting to each other.

Thanks,

NAS Moderators

Parents
  • I really liked the feature on the old forum software that allowed you to go back over a member's postings so that you could see their history, where they are coming from, what was their first post etc. The current feature for "Activity" in a member's profile is a jumble of the

a) their recent posts

b) latest post by someone else to the threads that a user has started; 

c) responses by someone else to a comment that the member made on a thread started by someone else.

I don't find this useful and it does not help me to work out someone's backstory. A little research on a member';s previous posts can give you some useful info before stepping in with both feet.

• I really liked the feature on the old forum software that allowed you to go back over a member's postings so that you could see their history, where they are coming from, what was their first post etc. The current feature for "Activity" in a member's profile is a jumble of the

a) their recent posts

b) latest post by someone else to the threads that a user has started; 

c) responses by someone else to a comment that the member made on a thread started by someone else.

I don't find this useful and it does not help me to work out someone's backstory. A little research on a member';s previous posts can give you some useful info before stepping in with both feet.

Children