What's the most exciting thing you've ever done AND enjoyed?

I once was a passenger in a Tiger Moth biplane. It gave me a real buzz and was really exciting. Another time I rode in a motorcycle sidecar. And on another I rode in a Lagonda. Following vintage sports cars on the Flying Scotsman road rally to their next gathering point then watch all the different cars set off was fun too. Mm didn't realise I was such a petrolhead! But they were all exciting experiences which I enjoyed even at the time which is rare. 

How about you? What have you found exciting and fun ( clean answers only thanks! )

Parents
  • Travelled on train from Hong Kong to St Petersburg in 1998 when the Russian army hadn't been paid for 7 months...we carried a post card world map  and could say "I am from New Zealand" in lots of different languages. Had some fantastic conversations in gesture, broken English and using phrase books with children in Mongolia about New Zealand.

It would have been perfect if that trip could have happened with my current partner not my ex. My SO did a train trip across India with similar experiences and the phrase "I am Scottish". We would both like to do VSO in the Pacific but can't afford to risk stable employment with the girls still in education

• That is an amazing trip. I expect the children were fascinated by you and the books. I can just imagine their little round red faces with big smiles.  The long overland train journies seem a good way to cover long mileage and see a lot at one go.   Hope you still have the oomph to do  Vso when your girls are through school/college.. they might want to come too.. 

• That is an amazing trip. I expect the children were fascinated by you and the books. I can just imagine their little round red faces with big smiles.  The long overland train journies seem a good way to cover long mileage and see a lot at one go.   Hope you still have the oomph to do  Vso when your girls are through school/college.. they might want to come too.. 

Children
No Data