Delete My Account Please

Please can you delete my account with immediate effect.

The forum skin is slow and inadequate. Posts I have made have failed to load, and I already feel worse for being here, not better.

Parents
  • I feel the same.
    The other day I was really upset after seeing a very insensitive GP, posted about it and said I felt really bad. Had someone reply and tell me they thought the GP was being really sensitive and they had to ask me the question they did! (They didn't just ask it once but kept on asking after I'd answered it and were obviously clueless about Aspergers or they wouldn't have talked to me like they did). I just felt slapped all over again, by someone who surely should understand!!!! I want my account deleted too - admin/mods - please?

• Glad Tidings... I was just logging on yet spotted this, and so I try to answer or sympathise, for what it may be worth...

I do not know you or your problem, yet, you need not *delete* your account, utterly. Take a time off from this Forum if you feel that you must?

The alternatives are to leave, and never come back... or to remain and to gain a reply which understands you. I can only advise you to "stay", yet not delete your account due to whatever might have been said at you...

If you can, try to start a new Thread. We all support each other, usually... yet once in a while, there may be opposition. Do not regard opposition as the majority, here. Sorry I cannot say more, yet, also sorry if you are leaving, for the more opinions here, the better...

• Glad Tidings... I was just logging on yet spotted this, and so I try to answer or sympathise, for what it may be worth...

I do not know you or your problem, yet, you need not *delete* your account, utterly. Take a time off from this Forum if you feel that you must?

The alternatives are to leave, and never come back... or to remain and to gain a reply which understands you. I can only advise you to "stay", yet not delete your account due to whatever might have been said at you...

If you can, try to start a new Thread. We all support each other, usually... yet once in a while, there may be opposition. Do not regard opposition as the majority, here. Sorry I cannot say more, yet, also sorry if you are leaving, for the more opinions here, the better...

Children
No Data