Problems Using Forum

I have TWICE tried to post a reply in the thread about the recent documentary, dealing with children excluded fro school.

I hit the reply button after finishing typing, but the forum skin and controls are sometimes very slow and inadequate, and the connection between the reply button and making the post was not made. The reply simply spun and spun, and failed to load.

It's hard work and commitment for nothing.

Can someone look into this technical deficiency, and see if a resolution or improvement is possible. Thanks. The emoticons are not loading either lol

Parents
  • I tend to save what I've typed before hitting reply (CTRL A, then CTRL C) - just in case.  I spent a while typing a response the other day - then I hit 'Reply' and it simply vanished.  Never appeared.  Had to do it all again.  Saving and pasting saves the grief.  Sometimes, it all really very slow in responding - probably during peak periods of use.

Sometimes, too, you can insert a 'Slight Smile', and the flag comes up - but the emoticon isn't inserted.  Then, when you post the reply, the flag stays until I refresh the page.  Just a tiny glitch.

• They have only recently revamped the system, haven't they? The site was down for an update a few weeks ago. copy before you send seems like a bloody good habit to get into, thanks Tom.

• Humph! I have just been having trouble.. I tried both cutting and copying and it didn't save either. I think the writing notes in another place like pages or word or whatever and copying from there worked best for me.. also on iPhone I don't seem to get the extra bits mentioned 

• Humph! I have just been having trouble.. I tried both cutting and copying and it didn't save either. I think the writing notes in another place like pages or word or whatever and copying from there worked best for me.. also on iPhone I don't seem to get the extra bits mentioned 

Children
No Data