Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • It's not designed to pick all rounders, it's designed to pick out the most academic children, that's why they don't include other subjects. In effect the 11 Plus (or 12 plus) is somewhat of a badly written IQ test in that it does test IQ to a level, but it has some flaws in the methodology that means it's not a true IQ test.

• It's not designed to pick all rounders, it's designed to pick out the most academic children, that's why they don't include other subjects. In effect the 11 Plus (or 12 plus) is somewhat of a badly written IQ test in that it does test IQ to a level, but it has some flaws in the methodology that means it's not a true IQ test.

Children
No Data