Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • Arran said:

My experience of school is that teachers only care about getting students up to C grade standards and they don't offer help and support for those who are of high academic ability.

There is a huge problem with that, it's why the changes taking place to the league tables will help though, getting a child from B to A, or C to B will be just as valuable as getting a child from D to C in terms of rankings. 

I think it's one of the major benefits of grammar schools, they are there for the more able children, those who can achieve to a higher level are given the chance to and activly encouraged to flourish.

• Arran said:

My experience of school is that teachers only care about getting students up to C grade standards and they don't offer help and support for those who are of high academic ability.

There is a huge problem with that, it's why the changes taking place to the league tables will help though, getting a child from B to A, or C to B will be just as valuable as getting a child from D to C in terms of rankings. 

I think it's one of the major benefits of grammar schools, they are there for the more able children, those who can achieve to a higher level are given the chance to and activly encouraged to flourish.

Children
No Data