Struggling with this Forum

Hi,

I am really finding it difficult and feeling guilty; I have read many posts on here and havee started to make replies, sometimes spending a couple of hours, but just burn out and don't have enough energy and end up discarding many replies

Sorry

Random

Parents
  • I'm still trying to get over the guilt of not replying thing.  It's much easier to tell other people not to feel that way!  But the reality is that nobody really cares about a tardy reply or none at all: it's always nice to see one but nobody's put out if someone retires from the conversation or takes a long break any more than they do when it's a friend down the pub doing the same thing.

I can endlessly pontificate about it and in this regard I know I'm right, but I admit I'm also plagued by that nagging obligation where none exists.

• I'm still trying to get over the guilt of not replying thing.  It's much easier to tell other people not to feel that way!  But the reality is that nobody really cares about a tardy reply or none at all: it's always nice to see one but nobody's put out if someone retires from the conversation or takes a long break any more than they do when it's a friend down the pub doing the same thing.

I can endlessly pontificate about it and in this regard I know I'm right, but I admit I'm also plagued by that nagging obligation where none exists.

Children
No Data