Lonely

Writing on behalf of my daughter.. she is extremely isolated and would love to make new friendships . Any advice would be appreciated . She is 28 

Parents
  • Awe that’s a shame for your daughter I’m a 24 year old guy so I am maybe not the kinda friend your daughter would be looking for but maybe you could tell her or something I dunno. I am looking to meet new friends also. I can be friends with anyone as I am very friendly. Does your daughter not have any friends? Have you tried sending her to college she might meet friends there. She is still really young you know? I am sure lots of people want to be her friend. Gaurantee it.

• Awe that’s a shame for your daughter I’m a 24 year old guy so I am maybe not the kinda friend your daughter would be looking for but maybe you could tell her or something I dunno. I am looking to meet new friends also. I can be friends with anyone as I am very friendly. Does your daughter not have any friends? Have you tried sending her to college she might meet friends there. She is still really young you know? I am sure lots of people want to be her friend. Gaurantee it.

Children
No Data