Tony hawk games

Anyone else a binge thps series fan?

People think I'm weird as I prefer the ps1 games yo the nre remaster of 1+2 but tbh thpa 3 and 4 on ps2 are the best ones 

To this day I still remember and can still pull off all my old school lines and combos 

Thps1+2 makes a warehouse score waaaayyyyy too easy 

Parents
  • Coincidentally, I was playing the remaster 1+2 yesterday because I keep forgetting I own it. As a teenager I loved these games, playing with my friend to complete the goals. Now I've forgotten how to do anything complicated so I keep bailing on all my tricks!Grin

• Coincidentally, I was playing the remaster 1+2 yesterday because I keep forgetting I own it. As a teenager I loved these games, playing with my friend to complete the goals. Now I've forgotten how to do anything complicated so I keep bailing on all my tricks!Grin

Children
  • I played sooop much tony hawk I'll never forget anything haha at one point I had thaw and thp8 but I got so into them I went on a mission to get 4 3 thug thug2 and eventually 1 and 2

Hd was amazing at the time but going back to the ps1 and ps2 games it was shocking how bad it was and 5  is just a random thps clone with thps stuff whacked on 

I wish they would add 3 and 4 levels as dlc or something to thps1+2