Tony hawk games

Anyone else a binge thps series fan?

People think I'm weird as I prefer the ps1 games yo the nre remaster of 1+2 but tbh thpa 3 and 4 on ps2 are the best ones 

To this day I still remember and can still pull off all my old school lines and combos 

Thps1+2 makes a warehouse score waaaayyyyy too easy 

• That makes a lot of sense to me. I remember on the Xbox 360 replaying the demo for Burnout Paradise time and again, listening to the radio in it while mindlessly driving around. Car games in general that are about more than racing are pretty special. I really loved Stuntman Ignition and wished they made more of them. Playing as the stunt driver on TV and movie sets, pulling off tricks, was a blast.

• Apart from pokemon and dragonball I never got into anime or as they say in the simpsons(and it's a wway better name) japanimation 

The one game that nails the exploring a fictional location is Simpsons road rage or hit and run 

My favourite thing to do though in a video game and no one I tell this understands but I used to play gta 3 park up in an alley put the view to first person and listen to the talk radio stations that was just a unmatched relaxation  sense of being immersed 

In fact irl i like to sit in a car in a quiet location just chilling mabie eating some food 

• I really liked the soundtracks too, got me into music. "Superman" by Goldfinger was one I'd always remember.

• That's exactly it. It's especially great in games based on other media like movies or anime, because you get to explore settings you love in ways you never could before. I remember booting up Naruto: The Broken Bond and relaxing to running around the Hidden Leaf Village.

• My first ps2 back in 2002 came with those salt lake 2002 and lotus challenge 

So got me into great music

I too live exploring the levels that feeling you get with s new game and an unknown Map is the next best thing to real life exploring... but with out real life strangers making it daunting 

• I played sooop much tony hawk I'll never forget anything haha at one point I had thaw and thp8 but I got so into them I went on a mission to get 4 3 thug thug2 and eventually 1 and 2

Hd was amazing at the time but going back to the ps1 and ps2 games it was shocking how bad it was and 5  is just a random thps clone with thps stuff whacked on 

I wish they would add 3 and 4 levels as dlc or something to thps1+2 

• Coincidentally, I was playing the remaster 1+2 yesterday because I keep forgetting I own it. As a teenager I loved these games, playing with my friend to complete the goals. Now I've forgotten how to do anything complicated so I keep bailing on all my tricks!Grin

• I played what of the games I could get my hands on. Underground was the most memorable for me. Knocking out Eric was the most satisfying thing after all the stuff that ratbag pulled. My favourite thing to do in games is explore environments with fun mobility options, so skateboarding around a city finding out all the different places I could go was really fun for me. The soundtracks were also a big part of what I enjoyed, introducing me to great songs like "God of Thunder", to hilariously bad songs like "I Like Dirt".