Dungeons and dragons

Anyone else play things like dungeons,magic the gathering,pokemon heck anyone else got a huge speical interest in cluedo to the point they have 2 card games a video game and 5 or more different board games of it lol

I dm in dnd for 1 player so I also run a character to support in battle and give hints(but in character so if he soesnt know what I know vsnt help really)

In pokemon I have the battle academy 2021 set and both of the my first pokemo n ser which I love as its like a pokemon junior game worh its open rules and decks

In magic I used to play an outlast deck and a mill deck but now I have 2 decks that I've not played much 2 lord of the rings decks and the game night 2021 set which has 5 decks 

I also have the latest yugioh starter set but I always forget the rules sense trying to get back into it with a starter set but I used to run a gadget xyz deck 

I also love any kind of family board game my latest ones o have are waddington shop which has very complicated rules so could take a while to understand and an old vintage boggl eto replace my modern and in some ways better one that broke this one I just need a new timer so phone timer it is atm but I do prefer a sand timer 

I own all 4 dnd movies but have only watched the 3 new line ones as of yet I have the cartoon too but prefer the films 

I also subscribe to the dnd adventure from hachette partworks so got a nice collection if minus dice and a dm screen 

• I 7se the d6 rolling for scores but I defo like to lean into flaws 

I like to set each module in it's own world with the exception of the homebrew we play which exists in it's own dimension but within the timeline of the magazine game we run but I generally like to say an adventure is it's own timeline this way we can rediscover npcs in new ways if they do recurrent and it stops meta gaming 

• I've been playing tabletop games going on about 15 years now. Pathfinder is my bread and butter, but I have a little D&D experience. I like to make characters with negative ability scores, cos I have more fun role playing shortcomings. I've DMd a bunch on Roll20, but scheduling issues have always been a thing.

I'm a more recent learner of Magic the Gathering, still in my first year. Midnight Hunt brought me in, but Karlov Manor is where I really got invested. I'm still learning deck building and colours, so I tend to mill about with decks. Right now I'm playing with black and white bats with the Bloomburrow set. I also have a Blue Green artifact deck that does me pretty well.

Used to be big into Yu-Gi-Oh, but now I guess I'm super old school since I got out of touch when Contact Fusion was becoming a thing. Now I can't imagine trying to get back into it.

I quite enjoy the Arkham Horror board game, though it's a bit rules dense, and it's best if you can find fun in the narrative of the game since there's a good chance you're going to lose (the game is mostly co-op). Tabletop Simulator has been a godsend for playing board games. I'm fond of Connect 4, and I've played a few rounds of Ur (though I've never won).