Anyone used Clinical Partners for Right to Choose assessment?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Clinical Partners for their Right to Choose assessment? I am considering asking my GP to refer as local wait list is 2.5 years. Their website looks great as do their reviews on Trustpilot. Just wondering if anyone on here has used them and if so, how was your experience?

Thanks in advance…

Parents
  • I've just recieved my NHS Right to Choose referal acceptance from GP in under 3 weeks, just waiting for appointment dates.

The provider has several offices around the UK, Skylight Psychiatry (dot co dot uk).

Previous reply to you was banned as spam, possibly because of me inserting a web page link to provider above!

• I've just recieved my NHS Right to Choose referal acceptance from GP in under 3 weeks, just waiting for appointment dates.

The provider has several offices around the UK, Skylight Psychiatry (dot co dot uk).

Previous reply to you was banned as spam, possibly because of me inserting a web page link to provider above!

Children
  • Heya, yeah I saw Skylight when I was looking up different places. They don’t have a CQC rating yet or any Trustpilot reviews – I think they are quite new no? One of my other deciding factors is opening hours – I sleep in the day (get up around 15.30) and will have to do my own ADI-R – Clinical Partners said since it's 3 hours long the latest they can start it is 17.00. So that would work, but it will take a year in total to get diagnosed (better than 2.5). Skylight looks like it could be 3 months in total – perhaps I’ll call them and see if they do evenings – their google opening hours for London branch say they close at 17.00, but always worth checking.