This Country is too sttessful

All I have to do, to occupy my time, fries my brain.

I would like to move to Italy; slower lifestyle, cleaner air, healthier food.

I need to pursue a vision.

Parents
  • I'd love to move.  I've lived in the Midlands my whole life.

• Really...it's a small world.

I'd like to move to USA. If just for the possibility to live in big houses and own guns

• What do you want to own a gun for?

• What do you want to own a gun for?

Well, you see it's only 1 and half inches...LOl ..nope just kiddin

Uh Why do I want to own a gun. hmnn

I guess its all that American Propganda. I blame Ronald Regan. (Ray-gun.)

uhm nope, just kiddin

hmnn

What do i want to own a  gun??

I guess maybe cause if i ever run into problems with the local sniff dealer, i would be on equal footin 

Actually. I just hate the uk, No bill of rights, no guns, tv licenses, and other nanny state BS. no freedom of speech, and out quality of life is going down, headed for doom in next ten years. meanwhile Americans are living lavish, in their big houses, with their ak-47 and ar-15, defending themselves, in their big SUV's, all purpose vehicles.

• I can understand having a gun if you live in an area with wild and dangerous animals like bears, or if you hunt for the pot. But assault rifles and military hardware, really? I know Americans cherish their right to bare arms, as far as I'm concerned they can go sleeveless whenever they want, but don't kill people.

• I can understand having a gun if you live in an area with wild and dangerous animals like bears, or if you hunt for the pot. But assault rifles and military hardware, really? I know Americans cherish their right to bare arms, as far as I'm concerned they can go sleeveless whenever they want, but don't kill people.

Children
No Data