Forum lay out

Is it just me, or does anyone else have difficulty,sometimes,  knowing to whom a comment is directed? This is one of the worst forum software I've used in the 28 years I've been online.

Parents
  • When it’s set on “newest” then it has the older ones the further down you go. But then if there’s a reply to a comment then it has the replies below (until it reaches over 3 reply threads then it goes upwards so you have to read the conversation backwards sort of). But they can also get out of order after that 3 replies thing. I don’t know how to explain it very clearly 

you can also click the thing at the top of a reply where it says “[time] ago in reply to [person]” and then it will send you to the exact comment they are replying to.

• When it’s set on “newest” then it has the older ones the further down you go. But then if there’s a reply to a comment then it has the replies below (until it reaches over 3 reply threads then it goes upwards so you have to read the conversation backwards sort of). But they can also get out of order after that 3 replies thing. I don’t know how to explain it very clearly 

you can also click the thing at the top of a reply where it says “[time] ago in reply to [person]” and then it will send you to the exact comment they are replying to.

Children
No Data