PIP Tribunal

Hi has anyone got any advice for me about going through a PIP tribunal. I have a date for mine now and I’m really scared about it.

Parents
  • When I was preparing for my PIP tribunal I had someone very helpful at the citizens advice. They were added to my case and built up a very good picture of my challenges due to being autistic. I have an autistic friend and we buddy each other to apts so she came with me, that definitely helped. 

• When I was preparing for my PIP tribunal I had someone very helpful at the citizens advice. They were added to my case and built up a very good picture of my challenges due to being autistic. I have an autistic friend and we buddy each other to apts so she came with me, that definitely helped. 

Children
  • I did call Citizens advice when I 1st got refused PIP and I spoke to a lady who had to go and ask another person what she needed to ask me before then saying that I won’t get PIP anyway so they weren’t very helpful so have had to do it on my own. I’m so worried about it. Did you get PIP when you went to tribunal?