Orion Kelly

I don’t think that man is autistic, I think he’s a fraud. This is why. Turn down the volume on his YouTube video and watch his body language, there’s a patter to it.

(1)Moving his hands, sweeping his palm over his face when he says ‘focus’ then pointing his finger straight away when he says ‘point’, then on to the next gesture deftly and seamlessly. That is so non-autistic. 

(2) Tilting his head, showing off his shiny white teeth, pushing his head forward and opening his eyes wide to express surprise then squinting back to express irony, then onto the next gesture, etc, you get the point and I haven’t even mentioned (3) his nuanced tone of voice and choice of words. I don’t recognize anything at all autistic about this. 

Mr Kelly is far more expressive, persuasive and superficially charming than most neurotypical people let alone anyone autistic but it’s (4) the unblinking way he stares at the screen which gives him away. 

Unblinking staring like that is often symptomatic of narcissistic personality disorder and all that implies for his other behaviours, the glib charm, the persuasiveness, the skilful self-promotion which makes Mr Kelly someone you should want to avoid not befriend. 

I totally get it that some people out there love him to bits but if that were someone I knew I would try to dissuade them from him. I’m perfectly happy to reply to this. 

• ok i watched a vid to see who he is and he seems very expressive has really good body language and has a hell of a lot of different tonal changes to his voice. so i see what you mean.

also his video was unedited and him claiming its without masking and raw unedited so called his full autism so ...yeah... and it makes it worse that the video he was complaining about some sort of ndis disability insurance or payments or something probably the australian pip... but theres no way that even if he is autistic that he qualifies for pip as hes very functional and that is a guy who i identify as easily being able to fit in a job as i see less functional people in my work place so he has no excuse and no right to free life of disability payments especially if that was a display of his most autistic and he had such great body language and voice tone and he seemed like a used car salesman or any chatty man youd expect to be at a pub chatting it up so much.

• cant unblinking staring also be a schizophrenic spectrum thing too?
    and many other things on the anti-social personality spectrum too.

• I would like nothing more than to stay at home and make autism YouTube videos all day.

Word. If I was a young lady I would spend all my time promoting an Onlyfans and getting rich with the gifts of simps and lonely desperate men. Any dumb 18 years old girl can make more money selling her used socks than a teacher or a nurse doing their job. Clown world. Honk honk. 

• Youtubers/vloggers are a massive pile of garbage, and Tiktok is even worse. I wonder why normies watch those idiotic videos and take them seriously. 

• I hate the way that autism has become yet another commodity to make a living out of. I'm also a massive hypocrite, as I would like nothing more than to stay at home and make autism YouTube videos all day.

• This seems to be a theme with autistic influencers 

• No idea if he's a fraud. But I can't stand the guy. I can't tolerate his style at all.

He's also a total bellend anyway. Someone once tried to collaborate with him. He demanded likes, subs and shares like a total diva.

• I've just very recently came across him on YouTube. I found the couple of videos I watched really helpful, and could relate. I tend to go with how things make me feel -  and it felt okay. But as I said I've only watched a couple.

I'm the same with TV programmes/films If it makes me feel uncomfortable, I turn it off. 

• There is such thing as masking. If he acts ‘charming’ then he’ll get more views and subscribers 

• You joined today, and this is your only post.

Why?