at my wits end....

im david age 38... i have aspergers 

im currently homeless and keep being shoved to one side, i have exhausted all means of help, i myself am exhausted and cant go on living like this...

why is my life on the spectrum so hard... being shoved from pillar to post using public computers to try and emphasise how completely lost and unheard i feel, i dont know what else to do now...

im currently thinking about ending it all and letting the system win...

i have tried everything but am being totally ignored...

the system is failing and i just want to curl up in a ball and let it roll over me! 

i cant continue to be forgot and unheard... what will it take for the relevant authorties to hear me....

signing off any last advice would be more than appreciated!!

thank u 

david :(

Parents
  • Hi Davek75 - I've emailed you with some information from our helpline. Please do get in touch, I know you don't have regular internet access so please reply when you can. I'd very much like to put you in touch with someone from Shelter but I'd need your permission.  

• Hi Davek75 - I've emailed you with some information from our helpline. Please do get in touch, I know you don't have regular internet access so please reply when you can. I'd very much like to put you in touch with someone from Shelter but I'd need your permission.  

Children
No Data