Anxiety with buying presents

This is probably my least fave part of Christmas the buying presents.

I never know what to buy people. The presents I normally buy end up forgotten about or thrown away later on the next year, I think people think I forgot I bought it but I don't I always remember. The only person who keeps what I buy is my father. I normally get him records and he seems to really appreciate it.

Everyone else gets rid so I guess I don't buy what they like.

This year at school we've got secret Santa again! Well early as usual but I appreciate the earlyness as I don't have any idea what I'll be getting for Talis (girl in my class) I know nothing about her and what she likes. We sit together in some classes but I still don't know about her. 

I hate present buying. The whole idea makes me anxious and I've not got any of my family a single present yet either.

Parents
  • Secret Santa I've done a couple times in the past. You have to know the person really well and any allergies/intolerances. I've got to be careful with coconut as had a bad reaction.

Only giving two Christmas presents to my family members. I look in charity shops and indoor car boot sale. I'd tried to give out some advice to now former friend about budgeting and ignored me. I'd set myself a budget between £1 and £6. Christmas cards only sending three this year. Hope this helps you.Yin yang

• Secret Santa I've done a couple times in the past. You have to know the person really well and any allergies/intolerances. I've got to be careful with coconut as had a bad reaction.

Only giving two Christmas presents to my family members. I look in charity shops and indoor car boot sale. I'd tried to give out some advice to now former friend about budgeting and ignored me. I'd set myself a budget between £1 and £6. Christmas cards only sending three this year. Hope this helps you.Yin yang

Children
  • I used to love charity shops but even their to busy for me now....I do all my shopping on ebay and Amazon! Town is too busy this time of year. I only go in to town to walk to school and then I literally running all the way back lololol.