3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents Reply
  • I can't think of anything other than emailing the community manager unless has any more bright ideas?

The image has to be in a format the site can handle -  I notice a lot of wep sites not use a format called .WEBP instead of the more conventional .JPG or .PNG that we are used to.

To works around this, right click on the image in your web browser, select SAVE IMAGE AS and if it has a file type of "WebP Image .WEBP" then cancel the save and instead right click on the image and select COPY IMAGE. Open some image editing software and select paste and you can then save the file from there - chose .JPG or .PGN as the file type.

I just tried it and it seems to work ok.

Children
  • Thanks again Iain. It will allow some and not other jpgs of the same size. Hard to say why. I just make a screen shot now and use that. Its a lot less frustrating. Nice kitty!