Going behind my back

This what happened in 2020 before COVID was declared:

Used to have a meeting before started at the library where used to volunteer (now gone to pot); this unfortunate day it was cancelled at short notice due to sickness. I used to get very upset. 

The administrator explained to me in person what happened. Also I'd emailed her to say thank you for explaining what happened. 

Out of the bloom I had to attend a meeting as someone need we need to talk. Also I was told not to contact the administrator as doesn't know what to do with the emails. 

My shock horror was that the local charity went behind my back, told the board of directors that they're concerned about my welfare. Also the local charity CEO was going sign post me to another organisation (made up story); I ending up making a GP appointment and asked me why do the local charity were concerned about my welfare? My reply was I don't know.

Most of the charity staff left due to burn out. Now they got new staff members. One got suspended.

*I did tell my friends what happened and some listening services. Told me they shouldn't of done this.

Parents Reply Children
No Data