What music are you listening to?

I thought I'd make my own thread for this :–) 

I've got a lot of CDs and have been listening to them a lot more recently.

I'm currently listening to my Disney princess CD ^^

Parents Reply
  • Here I am in 1983 - I bumped into a friend from that time, she took my phone no. + w/apped some photos to me.

Now I can understand why the man I saw a few years ago looks so different to the baby faced man in the video link I posted (Paul Weller).

I don't look like this now, 4 decades on, sadly:

Children
  • I find it hard to get rid of the things I own but I've got loads of items like clothing that I never wear and probably should get rid off but can't bring myself to do it.

Yes. We should definitely share our different jewellery.

• It does look nice though so sometimes I'll get it out my case and admire it. 

I do similar and I also have nice glass case to keep my jewellery in.

I have given away and sold tons over the years.

There is a 'show your collection' thread so maybe we need to show our jewellery Blush

• You're welcome Slight smile

Shame about your earrings. I keep all my earrings in a nice case, it was a present for my 18th birthday. I don't wear jewellery often either it can be very uncomfortable and isn't really worth the hassle it causes. It does look nice though so sometimes I'll get it out my case and admire it. 

• you remind me of someone,

I was compared to a lot of women but one that came up time and again was Anneka Rice.

Looking forward to the photo Blush

• You’re cute, you remind me of someone, I will have to go through my memory files.

• you are very pretty. I love your earrings. Do you still have those?

That's 40 years ago, so I think 'were' is best!

Thanks though for the younger me.

No, those were clip-on earrings and they are very long gone.

Some things I can't wear whether it's clothing or jewellery.

Me too.

In fact, sensory issues with clothes and jewellery have got much worse over the decades.

I still have jewellery but I never wear it, sadly.

• ^ you are very pretty. I love your earrings. Do you still have those?

I love all jewellery. Earrings are my favourite followed closely by bracelets. I love to wear earrings but they feel heavy on my ears and I can't wear them for long, I think it's a sensory thing maybe. Some things I can't wear whether it's clothing or jewellery.