What's something cool you can do?

I can do a backflip and I can mimic most voices I hear. The mimicking is a special talent, according to my MH nurse. I used to have an almost photographic memory but recently I lost it, my memory is patchy now.

Parents Reply Children
  • That is very cool, Pegg. Gosh they look delicious, lucky you getting to make something so special and then eat it after.

• It is cool Pegg.. I had a cake once with pinkish apples at the bottom of it with custard on top, this reminds me of that and I never enjoyed just enjoying a cake, more that I enjoyed enjoying that.. so it gets maximum cool points for sure..Sunglasses

• Yes, its cool.  Yes, its fun.  I've lost count of your abilities....you're a Super Auti !

Disambiguation - I do hope that my use of this new term, invented by me, on the spot, does not cause offence, upset or irritation to you, dear Pegg, nor the viewing public, autists, autistic people, people with autism or any other type of human who can read.  It is meant solely as a heartfelt compliment for the intended recipient.