Birdwatching in the garden

Sharing this on here because I know there are other birdwatchers around, just had a great spotted woodpecker on my bird feeders in my back garden! Had my binoculars next to me so got a good look Heart eyes

Parents
  • A wren collecting nesting material:

• Debbie, I can't believe how well you photograph wildlife. I'm saying this as someone who has, without success, tried to capture flowers on a still day. Moving creatures are nigh on impossible.  So I'm impressed with your skills!

• That means a lot to me - thank you.

I took that photos in 2018 on my very 1st bridge camera.

I was sitting at the bottom of my garden hoping to capture something interesting but never hoped for a little wren to come so close to me.

I'd have been hard put to take the quality of image if it had been any further away without a DSLR + a decent lens and even then my hand shake would probably have made that impossible.

Anyway, tell those naughty flowers to keep still!

Blush

• That means a lot to me - thank you.

I took that photos in 2018 on my very 1st bridge camera.

I was sitting at the bottom of my garden hoping to capture something interesting but never hoped for a little wren to come so close to me.

I'd have been hard put to take the quality of image if it had been any further away without a DSLR + a decent lens and even then my hand shake would probably have made that impossible.

Anyway, tell those naughty flowers to keep still!

Blush

Children