Fidget Toys - if you use them, what do you have?

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone uses fidget toys - I use some fidget spinners, but not all the time. I have been looking for something different. I'm not keen on these 'pop in and out' toys, but like the look of some of the magnetic ones, but never used them before, so don't know how they work as a toy (I'm aware of how magnets work, but just not these types).

Anyone else have anything they like 'fidgeting' with?

Mweekie xx

Parents Reply Children
  • Tactile is about right. The pink ball and pineapple bear are both squishies, bear is a silicone water bead type deal and the ball is a needoh thing. Not pictured here is my old mp3 player with I slide the ear buds under some construction type ear protectors and replace all the junk noise with golden oldies from the 1930s and 40s, sometimes ACNH game soundtracks too. Slight smile

I don't have a colour fave exactly, usually any non-neon solid colour that's easy enough on the eyes is fine. Though now I look at the photo the camera flash makes them look a lot brighter than they are irl.

These are just my bits and bobs, there's a whole box of other stim toys my kiddo gets on with, though kiddo doesn't quite get the same stim effect from the puzzle toys, whereas I even like going through words each and sudoku books from news agents as a regulatory stim. I don't think I'm allowed to say where I got the majority of mine in case it counts as advertising but if you want to add me on here as a friend I'd be happy to DM you the online store link.