Sherlock (The BBC version)

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone on here is a fan of Sherlock (The BBC television show)? It stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, as Holmes and Watson, and it's a fantastic show. I'd love to discuss it with someone :)

Parents
  • I think it's a clever idea to update it to contemporary Britain (and technology), but I'm too much of a fan of the original Sherlock Holmes stories to really take to it.  Have you ever read any of them?  The Hound of the Baskervilles has got to be my all-time favourite horror mystery novel.  I loved the stories as a kid because I really felt like I identified with the character of Sherlock Holmes.  I don't have any doubt that he was an Aspie!

• I think it's a clever idea to update it to contemporary Britain (and technology), but I'm too much of a fan of the original Sherlock Holmes stories to really take to it.  Have you ever read any of them?  The Hound of the Baskervilles has got to be my all-time favourite horror mystery novel.  I loved the stories as a kid because I really felt like I identified with the character of Sherlock Holmes.  I don't have any doubt that he was an Aspie!

Children
  • That's also one of the reasons I love Sherlock! I can really relate to him.  I have read a study in scarlet, a sign of four and a few of the stories in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes.  I recently got a leather-bound copy of the complete Sherlock Holmes which I am currently now reading.  The books are absolutely amazing! <3