What job to you want most

Growing up we all have that one job that we want most and sometimes we think of something new when we're bit older. My dream job growing up and still now is to be a nurse. I've always found this so interesting and I'd love to do it. It's obviously not going to happen but it's good to dream.

Parents
  • I really wanted to be what I do now making animations - but ASD keeps getting me kicked out of jobs I get...cos up until now I didn't understand I had it. (Sorry, not trying to bring the tone of the overall post down) I think it will be different now I know I have it. Slight smile

• Same for me.  I wouldn’t have been able to force conditions to get this job.  I wanted it at a early age but was told there aren’t any opportunities in that field etc.

I turned towards something I like less as as a goal.  A disabling event happened that caused me to have to give up on that path.  
    Circumstances conspired to eventually lead to my current situation where I am doing something I was told was not realistic as a young child wishing for it. 

The advantage in being put off was that I stopped trying to control things in order to generate a specific outcome. 

• Same for me.  I wouldn’t have been able to force conditions to get this job.  I wanted it at a early age but was told there aren’t any opportunities in that field etc.

I turned towards something I like less as as a goal.  A disabling event happened that caused me to have to give up on that path.  
    Circumstances conspired to eventually lead to my current situation where I am doing something I was told was not realistic as a young child wishing for it. 

The advantage in being put off was that I stopped trying to control things in order to generate a specific outcome. 

Children
No Data