Why can't NTs ever answer a straightforward question with a straightforward answer?

God, it's like getting blood out of a stone sometimes!

Usually what happens is, I'm having a conversation, one of them says something confusing. I ask what they mean and they either ask another question, or make fun of me, or stare blankly. The more I ask for clarification, the weirder they get. It's like they're playing a game.

So I usually just give up and shut up.

Why is it so frigging difficult to answer a straightforward question??

• They also ALWAYS save the vital information until last, so you have to hold all that blather in your head until the key information finally appears so you can make sense of it.

I don't know if this is connected in any way to this topic, but I discovered that if I set my tomtom to the Yoda voice, the driving information seems to be presented in a way that is more helpful to me. 

• They don't seem to like straightforward, blunt questions, do they? They like to go round the houses and make no sense. If I ask a direct question they get offended and think I'm being rude. No idea why, because I don't ask personal questions Thinking 

• I've found this or like they never make sense when exsplaining stuff weather it's instructions or what they exspect of you. The points they make never seem to become clear. There usually responding with a retoracal question though in other words sarcasm which for us makes it hard to make sense of them cause if your anything like me you strugel to detect sarcasm like it's them trying be a sarcy smart ass basically. Because they think interlect is common sense when actually interlect isn't measured by common sense 

• Why do you think I want to know?

lol.

• Why do you want to know? ;c)