This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • Cryptocurrency lifts and helps the poor and is a ladder up, so I have been doing it for a long time. The events of 2020 have once again proved to us that nothing is permanent in the world. This thesis has also been applied to the financial markets. A year ago, investors were clutching their heads - there was virtually no asset in which they could safely invest. During 16 months, bitcoin grew almost nine times: in January 2020, its rate was $7.4 thousand, and in April 2021, it reached $64 thousand. I advise you to do it, but you will need a good mining machine. I use a device from bitmain.forsale.

• Cryptocurrency lifts and helps the poor and is a ladder up, so I have been doing it for a long time. The events of 2020 have once again proved to us that nothing is permanent in the world. This thesis has also been applied to the financial markets. A year ago, investors were clutching their heads - there was virtually no asset in which they could safely invest. During 16 months, bitcoin grew almost nine times: in January 2020, its rate was $7.4 thousand, and in April 2021, it reached $64 thousand. I advise you to do it, but you will need a good mining machine. I use a device from bitmain.forsale.

Children
No Data